Premises Liability Lawyer in Tampa, Florida
People who own property in Florida, whether residential or commercial, have a legal obligation to keep that property safe. If you have been hurt due to unsafe conditions on someone else's property — in situations ranging from an unrestrained dog biting you to a fall down a poorly lit apartment complex stairway — please contact us for a free assessment of your legal options.
Although it has become very difficult to recover financial damages after "slip and fall" accidents, there are many other situations when taking legal action based on premises liability is worthwhile. At The Law Office of Eric T. Taylor, P.A. in Tampa, we have the knowledge to help you recover money for medical bills, lost wages and other consequences caused by a property owner's negligence.
Inadequate Maintenance or Security — Negligent Hiring — Dog Bites
Many situations may justify premises liability claims, including:
- Failure to maintain property in accordance with building and safety codes, creating dangerous conditions for people lawfully on the property
- Inadequate or negligent security in an apartment building, parking facility or other public place — which can result in preventable attacks
- Improper supervision of children
- Negligent hiring of security personnel, including nightclub "bouncers" and others who may be overzealous in using physical force
- Dog bites and other animal attacks — whether or not the animal has bitten before or is known to be dangerous
Our resourceful legal team, led by proven personal injury attorney Eric T. Taylor, is here for you when you or a family member suffers due to another's failure to maintain property safely. We will consider all factors, investigate liability and find all relevant insurance or other sources of recovery for you. We also prioritize your health and well-being, helping any way we can to ensure your medical needs are met.
Dog Bite or Other Injury on Unsafe Property? Call Our Tampa Law Offices Today
Every premises liability situation is different — with many different laws and circumstances to consider. One important common factor is that fast action is essential to protecting your rights. We encourage you to contact us online or by phone at 813-259-4444, as soon as possible after you get any necessary emergency care, so that we can move quickly and preserve potentially critical evidence.
Your initial consultation will be free, and you will owe nothing unless we take your case and obtain compensation for you.